- Diplomat American Academy of Family Practice – Board Certified 1972 to present
- Fellow American College of Family Practitioners
- University of California at Irvine, M.D. Degree 1967
- University of Utah, B.S. Degree 1963
- L.D.S. Hospital, S.L.C., Utah, Rotating General Internship 1967-1968
- A.C.L.S. & A.T.L.S. Certified
- Member American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Certified Hysteroscopist and Colposcopist
- Medical Director of the Hyperbarics of Sun Valley
- Certified in Diving and Hyperbaric Team Training with Chamber Operation and Transcutaneous Oximetry
- Hyperbaric oxygen therapy’s use in neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s, MS, CP, autoimmune diseases, post heart attack and stroke therapy, infections, TBI, dementias, and wound care by producing more capillaries, increasing stem cell production and reducing inflammatory reaction.
- Public speaker on natural Progesterone and its affect on up-regulating the p53 gene that is the tumor suppressor protein that in humans is encoded by the TP53gene to protect patients from breast, uterine,
- Cervix, ovary, prostate and colon cancers
- Research on telomeres, repetitive nucleotide sequences at each end of a chromosome, Telomere activation lengthens the shortened telomeres caused by ageing for the treatment of ageing and the prevention and repair of the neurodegenerative changes of ageing.
- Owner and Medical Director for Simply Skin and Laser Center in Ketchum, ID
Academic and Business Experience
Current: Full time physician and surgeon in solo practice in Ketchum, Idaho
Emergency Room Physician 1999 to 2007 at Steele Memorial Hospital in Salmon, Idaho
Past: 29 years in private practice in Anaheim, California with admitting and surgical privileges including:
- Laser surgery at Western Medical Center Anaheim, Anaheim Memorial Hospital, Martin Luther Hospital, and Surgical privileges at North Anaheim Outpatient Surgery Center
- Certified colposcopist with privileges in laser and Loop/LEETZ procedures as well as general laser procedures.
- Legal medical consulting for Laura L. Stephan, Esq; Ahrens & Watten; Irvine CA; Barbara J. Salvini, Esq; Ahrens & Rosa; Douglas K. Mann, Esq.: Elliot, Lamb, Leibl & Snyder, Redlands, CA
President – Parry Development Company: A real estate development company that developed many projects in California including a large (98,000 Sq. Ft.) medical office building for 70 physicians – Parry Professional Building, a small (16,000 Sq. Ft.) medical office building, a five operating room (10,000 Sq. Ft.) Outpatient Surgery Center in Anaheim, CA; and a 41,000 Sq. Ft. commercial shopping center in Lancaster, CA
President and Founder – The Breast Institute – Anaheim, CA. – Non-Profit Organization committed to reduce morbidity and mortality of breast cancer through patient self education and newer screening methods 1981-82
Member – Board of Directors Orange County Foundation of Medical Care – Orange County Medical Association’s business division for fee for service medicine. 1982-1986
Member – Board of Directors Women in Business, Orange County 1982.Organization of Orange County. Executive business women’s service organization.
Member – Board of Directors Martin Luther Hospital Foundation 1982-1987
Member – Board of Directors Women’s Transitional Living Center 1982-1983
Member – Board of Directors Southern California College of Medical and Dental Assistants 1970-1978
Member – Medical Executive Committee – Anaheim Memorial Hospital 1971-1974
Member – Medical Executive Committee – Good Samaritan Hospital 1972
Received the Mayor’s Award – East Los Angeles Outstanding Women’s Achievement Award 1980